What if we made a typical book party a little bit more interesting and threw one for a more specific purpose? The options are endless. We could do this for any sort of event or situation where someone you know might have a wishlist or want to give a stack of books as a gift!
How Does a Special Event Party Work?
The guests of a special event party can bless the recipient with books in two ways:
- Choose a few books from a wishlist and have them shipped directly to the host!
- Shop for their family and friends – the host still earns FREE books with every purchase!
- Baby Shower
- Christening / Name Day
- Foster Care Licensing
- Holidays (such as Christmas)
- Opening an In-Home Daycare
- New Teacher / Teacher Appreciation
Can you think of any more we should add to the list? Do you want to throw a party for a special occasion? Comment below or send me a message!